A universal club is a group or organised activity available to all children and young people (minimum age 5 years). Clubs such as:
- a football or climbing club
- a sports activity at a leisure centre
- a summer play scheme
- an after-school club
- a youth club
- a drama or art and craft club
How do I apply?
- If your child or young person wants to go to a universal club then please talk to the club about attending.
- If you and/or your child or young person feel they need extra support to attend then please contact SNIPS. This could be for training for staff or an extra member of staff to support them.
- If the child/young person already has a Social Worker, then please ask them to refer you to SNIPS.
- You can contact the Children with Disabilities Team on 0114 2735368. Ask to speak to a member of the SNIPS team.
- You can complete a SNIPS application form. Click here to open the form.