If you feel your child may have autism, speak to a health professional involved in your child’s care. Professionals who can help you with a referral include:

  • GP
  • health visitor
  • paediatrician
  • speech and language therapist
  • psychologist

There is now a single point of access for all autism referrals in Sheffield: Autism support - Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust