Contact the Health and Housing Team if you need to make changes to your home to help you manage better and become more independent. The team can offer advice, equipment and adaptations.  You can complete an online form to request an assessment.

If your home is not suitable for adaptation the Health and Housing Team can support you to look at re-housing.

Please see Specialist equipment for children and young people with SEND for information about mobility aids, assistive technology, communication aids and more.