Information for young people
For specific information for young people including
- Activities and things to do
- Careers advice and jobs
- How to get support
Please visit www.sheffieldfutures.org.uk
Sheffield Futures is a young people’s charity who support young people to achieve their full potential in learning, employment and life to secure a positive future.
They are there for everyone, but in particular, they give help and guidance to disadvantaged young people. Whatever their situation, Sheffield Futures will make sure they are given every opportunity to achieve a better future.
All of their services and projects work with young people and adults to achieve one or more of these outcomes:
- Enabling community participation and belonging
- Improved health and well-being
- Improved social skills, life skills and independence
- Meaningful progression in education, employment and training